Du Pont Telecom, leading voip service provider for South Africa, offers competitive Voice Over IP (voip) rates and first-class VOIP technology. Our voice ip solutions take a call from your office over the Internet to our data centre and then to the needed network, at the wholesale rate.
So, your call is charged on a pure per-second-billing model and at a cheaper unit rate than offered by traditional networks. Compare your savings when Du Pont is your voip service provider. We’re adding value to your telecoms– at a price you can afford.
Your Superior VOIP Phone
Du Pont also offers free inter-branch calls via your voip telephone. And, when you use ‘087 numbers’, Du Pont shares this inbound revenue, from the network, with you. As a voip provider, supplier and wholesaler, we offer unbeatably priced voip calls as one of our voip services.
Du Pont, in partnership with Teles, offers a fully comprehensive range of VoIP Gateways, capable of integrating with any telecoms system. The Teles range covers analogue, ISDN–BRI, ISDN–PRI, SIP, H323 and GSM interfaces, as well as a host of value-added features. The Teles range is of carrier-grad quality and VoIP Gateways offer a cost-effective way of enhancing internet telephony for today’s market.
Du Pont Telecom VOIP Benefits
- A holistic, onsite evaluation of your current telephony usage and equipment
- Installation of all telephony equipment – from your voip router to your wireless phone for voip – by our Du Pont technical team
- Telephony abuse management
- Superior Teles technology and carrier-grade equipment
- Expense management expertise
- A national network of agents to service your voice solutions
- A 24-hour turnaround for an onsite technician
- A dedicated support desk that operates 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
- Low-cost physical connectivity and a faster internet connection as part of the full-suite of Du Pont telephony solutions
Copyright 2015 © Du Pont Telecom. All rights reserved.