Du Pont Telecom caters for any size of business. Our holistic approach is distinctive. We analyse your needs using a comprehensive telephony audit and design a solution delivering operational savings that will grow with your needs.
We offer on-going maintenance from our technical division, with onsite support, countrywide, across the full range of our products. Du Pont can provide, install, test and maintain an all-inclusive solution.
All our products are approved by the Information Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) and are aligned with international best practice. The range below indicates some of the products Du Pont carries. If you are interested, please contact us.
Com.X1 is an ideal solution for SOHO / small sized businesses. It is both a flexible and feature-rich Hybrid-PBX and IP-Gateway solution in a single box. It provides a scalable and powerfull telephony solution that is “future proof” online software updates. It has a plug ‘n play installation and web based management for remote support. It supports mobility, branch/home office workers, VoIP and can reduce communications costs via intelligent routing.
ComX2 will take your business to the next generation. It is an Intelligent branch exchange offering a scalable and powerful Hybrid-PBX and IP-Gateway solution for the Enterprise user. Distributed, scalable and extensible communication solution ideal for larger companies. TDM to Voice over IP Gateway featuring FlexPath intelligent call routing. Next generation IP-PBX for the corporate enterprise with integrated support for legacy TDM networks.
Samsung Office Serv 7000
Samsung’s OfficeServ 7000 Series puts the power of convergence into the hands of today’s growing businesses. You can cut down on communications costs with a converged system—a single platform that integrates voice and data communications and brings together your wireless and wireline connections. The all-in-one design of the OfficeServ 7000 series integrates wired, VPN, VOIP, Wireless and networking business communications. The OfficeServ 7000 Series wireless solutions integrate seamlessly with your existing wired network, permitting wireless communications throughout the enterprise, utilizing Samsung’s access points. Samsung’s wireless technology keeps mobile workers connected to data and voice via handsets, laptops, or PDAs while away from their desks–maximizing workforce productivity.
AudioCodes Business Plus Communication Solution
This solution consolidates IP-PBX, a set of advanced Voice Applications, feature-rich security components and HD VoIP-ready IP Phones and mobile clients. AudioCodes BusinessPLUS is easily integrated and maintained within the existing enterprise infrastructure (TDM or IP-based) allowing a secure and gradual investment.
Customer benefits include:
- Built-in support for secured remote branch communications as well as travelling agents utilizing smart phones
- Advanced Voice & Data security shield through a built-in Session Border Controller and Firewall
- Productivity enhancing applications such as conferencing, call recording, visual voicemail, fax-to-email and more
- Ultimate intelligibility with HD VoIP
- “All-in-one” solution for low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), combining multiple network elements (Voice, Data, Security, Survivability) into a single box resulting in a cost optimized solution.
- Investment protection relying on a scalable solution that supports open standards, creating a truly flexible platform that can interoperate with existing (TDM or IP based) as well as new equipment.
Siemens A580IP Cordless Gigaset
This VoIP phone has exceptional sound, multi-line calling and PC-off convenience.
- Illuminated black and white display
- Multi-line flexibility – register up to 6 handsets and use up to 6 SIP accounts from multiple providers.
- Make up to 3 parallel calls – internet and fixed line.
- Exceptional sound with High Definition Sound Performance™.
Alcatel Omni PCX
With the Alcatel OmniPCX, you get stunning voice quality, but also failsafe reliability and access to a powerful range of telephony features from the most basic, such as conference calls, music on hold or a greeting message to the more advanced, including:
- A wide choice of terminals with 4 Reflexes™ digital sets, Mobile DECT or analog sets. All our terminals are highly user-friendly; transferring and forwarding calls couldn’t be simpler -you can even call your contact by name thanks to a dial by name directory.
- A powerful embedded voice mail.
- An embedded Personal Assistant so that callers can leave a voicemail, or reach you via a mobile, external or internal number.
- An “always on” integrated Automated Attendant to connect callers to the right person at peak times and broadcast information to customers, such as opening hours.
- An integrated CTI server enabling access to a customer database from your PC or a link up to third party applications specifically related to your business.
- The use of Alcatel’s DECT mobile handsets.
LG-Ericsson : Aria IP – MG Series
IP Hybrid Solutions for the SMB & Enterprise Market
The LGE-MG is highly reliable, extensible and feature rich hybrid business platform, the LGE-MG supports complete single network IP solutions as well as mixed deployments consisting of both IP and TDM extensions.