“Work anywhere and communicate securely with colleagues and customers”
Hosted Lync is a unified communications platform enabling users to connect anywhere, at any time. Lync enables you to communicate effectively via instant messaging, voice and video calls and conferences on one single client interface.
How does it work?
Lync 2013 is a real-time Unified Communications (UC) application which is installed on a PC or mobile device. You can make use of Lync’s main features – presence, instant messaging, voice & video calls – in order to improve communication & collaboration.
- Work anywhere and still communicate securely
- Stay connected with colleagues and customers, virtually from wherever they choose to work
- Switch between computer, mobile and tablet devices and still use Lync
- Multiparty HD video conferencing brings life and expression to Lync Meetings
- Lync is a dependable platform for all real-time communications
Du Pont Telecom’s Hosted Lync service is based on Microsoft Lync Server 2013 – an enterprise-ready unified communications platform. It is available in two plans, Standard & Enterprise. All you need is an Internet connection.